Comprehensive, thorough, and unrelenting legal representation.®
Willi Law Firm is a full-service law firm providing legal services to a diverse client base, including individuals, start-up ventures, and well-established domestic and international businesses. Our attorneys have a broad range of experience in commercial litigation and appeals involving intellectual property (patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets), contracts, real property, products liability, premises liability, environmental and mass torts, and chemical plant explosions. Our attorneys also handle transactional work, such as Texas business entity formation, trademark prosecution, copyright prosecution, intellectual property licensing, preparation and review of contracts, estate planning, and asset protection.
As litigators, our attorneys regularly appear in federal and state court throughout Texas as lead counsel on behalf of the firm's domestic and international clients, as well as local counsel in Texas for patent infringement defendants who have already retained out-of-state counsel. As experienced attorneys who provide comprehensive, thorough, and unrelenting legal representation, several of our clients consider Willi Law Firm to be their outside general counsel for all types of civil, commercial, and intellectual property issues.
- September 9, 2012 - Tracy J. Willi was listed in the 2012 Texas Edition of Super Lawyers magazine as a "Super Lawyer" in intellectual property litigation.
- September 3, 2012 - Tracy J. Willi was listed in the 2012 National Business Edition of Super Lawyers magazine as a "Super Lawyer" in intellectual property litigation.
- July 1, 2012 - Willi Law Firm celebrates its 16th anniversary.
- May 18, 2012 - Willi Law Firm is proud to announce that Jennifer C. Kuhn, Former Law Clerk to the Honorable Arthur Gajarsa, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, has joined us as Of Counsel.
- April 11, 2012 - Jim Willi was the featured speaker on intellectual property law at Freelance Austin's monthly meeting.